Global Prayer Targets
Release Faith into the Atmosphere
This is an excerpt from a blog by Jane Hansen Hoyt. Complete blog
On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand. What truth! It is true in every area of life. Not just politically or governmentally. It means that every day of our life we can live in peace. We can lean into the power of Jesus’ Name. He is the Solid Rock. God sent His Son to show us the way.
I smile when I think of Him in the boat, in the midst of a storm on the Sea of Galilee. His disciples were with Him, and they grew concerned and afraid as water began filling the boat. My thought is that no one could sleep through a storm! Who does that? Jesus did! The words of the disciples clearly indicated that they felt uncared for as the waves continued to batter their boat. “Do You not care that we are perishing?” As He arose and spoke to the wind and the sea, Jesus said. “PEACE BE STILL” and a great calm followed. Then the words that must have rocked their world. “Why are you so fearful? Is it that you have no faith?” (Mark 4:35-41.) Jesus equates fear with no faith.
Aglow is a body of faith-filled believers…. standing in place…all over the world. We have been positioned by God to speak forth faith into the atmosphere.
WE KNOW HE CARES. WE KNOW HE IS AWARE OF THE WAVES THAT THREATEN TO OVERWHELM US. BUT HE SPEAKS THOSE SAME WORDS TO US. “WHY ARE YOU SO FEARFUL?” Nothing can undo or upset His ultimate plan. He looks to us to stand in faith, speaking it forth…bringing Heaven to earth…in every situation.
Keep releasing faith into the atmosphere over the nations of the world.
This is a recent Face Book post by Jane Hansen Hoyt. Follow Jane on Face Book.
We are living in a day when our seeing and hearing must be tools of the Heavenly Kingdom. We will sometimes be required to make split minute decisions. We cannot depend on reasoning, but on what our eyes and ears have taught us about how Heaven works.
It is interesting to note that when the blind man was healed at Bethsaida and he first opened his eyes, he saw men like trees, walking. But then Jesus put His hands on his eyes again and MADE HIM LOOK UP. That was when he was restored and saw everyone clearly! Do you want to see clearly from Heaven’s perspective? We need to look up.
It is in the looking at things from an upward perspective that we can begin to walk in an upward perspective.
- Then He put His hands on his eyes again and made him look up. And he was restored and saw everyone clearly. Mark 8:25
- Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:2
- I will lift up my eyes to the hills— from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
- . . . nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You. 2 Chronicles 20:12
- Lord, I want to see clearly! I will not be distracted by the things of the world around me. I will keep my eyes, my ears and my heart turned fully towards You. I will make decisions from Heaven’s perspective and live in Your upward calling.