God Is Watching – He Will Not Hold His Peace
Here is an excerpt from Jane Hansen Hoyt Today, For the Sake of Zion
We’re all aware of things in the earth that are stirred that touch our hearts and concern us - in particular, things that are happening in the Middle East. I love the scripture in Isaiah 62:1, “For Zion’s sake, I will not hold My peace.” Read it out loud and let it sink in. For Zions’s sake, I will not hold My peace. What happened on October 7 of this year was not just a terror attack. It’s not just war. It’s a spiritual battle against God’s people, Israel, the one He has chosen to be a blessing to the world and to glorify His Name. Ultimately, it is a battle against God and His Word. We know that, but even as we say it we realize God is in the midst of this watching over it, watching the nuances, and carefully considering what He might do in this case.
- For Zion’s sake, I will not hold My peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake, I will not rest, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a lamp that burns. – Isaiah 62:1
- Lord, I stand with You as You watch over Israel. In prayer, I am a Watchman on the Wall, interceding continuously for Your people, Israel.
Glory to God in the Highest!
Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger.” And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: “Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”— Luke 2:10-14
- Lift your voice to declare Heaven to Earth and propel the Kingdom forward! Join with the hosts of Heaven to declare the fullness of God’s glory throughout the earth.
- With the peace of God filling us and surrounding us, we release the power of the Prince of Peace to dismantle chaos in the world.
- Lord, let Your peace overflow from our hearts to bring others to a revelation of God’s glory and a relationship with Messiah, His Son.
GLORY RISING – Watch the 2023 Webcast
Thank You, Lord, for the way You met Aglow International as we gathered in Your Presence In Jacksonville. Truly, Your Glory is Rising in our lives and in the earth. Lord, make me a vessel of Your Glory!
For highlights from the conference, visit the conference blog
Pray for Israel
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Lift your voice on behalf of Israel. I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord, do not keep silent and give Him no rest till He establishes and till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth. – Isaiah 62:6-7
- Declare comfort for those who mourn. Pray for healing and comfort for those who are traumatized by the sights, sounds, and experiences of war and loss, especially children.
- Pray for Messianic Believers in Israel, for their protection and provision. Pray for Messianic Believers around the world. Pray for comfort, encouragement, and hope in Yeshua. Pray for protection from violence and antisemitism.
- Speak strength to Israel from Isaiah 40:31 - You who wait on the Lord shall renew your strength. You shall mount up with wings like eagles. You shall run and not be weary. You shall walk and not faint.
The Power of Testimony!
They overcame him because of the Blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death. Revelation 12:11
There is overcoming power in the Blood of the Lamb and the testimony of what He has done in our lives. Is there an area where you need God’s overcoming power in your life? Worship the Lamb of God for His Blood redeems, heals, delivers, and gives us the abundant life of Christ. Share a testimony of God’s faithfulness in faith that He will bring the grace to overcome in your current situation.
- Lord, thank You for the power of Your Blood in my life. I decree according to Your Word, that no weapon formed against me shall overcome me (Isaiah 54:17) for Your Blood is more than enough to defeat every work of the wicked one, to set me free from any bondage, and to heal my body.
- Look for an opportunity to tell someone of the Goodness of God in your life!
- For news about overcomers who are reaching out to others around the world visit Aglow's Latest News
Great is Your Faithfulness
Through the Lord’s mercies, we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” – Lamentations 3:22-24
As we reflect on the faithfulness of God in 2023, we also look ahead to new opportunities for Him to show Himself faithful in 2024. Take some time to lift your heart in thankfulness for His Goodness. Also, take some time to ask Him for fresh vision and fresh opportunities to propel His Kingdom.
Aglow International is called to take the Light of Jesus, to bring hope, and to build the Kingdom in all communities, cities, and nations. Aglow will occupy in every town, village, and city around the world bringing Kingdom rule until Christ returns.
- Thank You, Lord, for Your great grace, for Your eternal love, Your healing, and Your strength as You fill me with Your Spirit and surround me with Your Glory.
- Now, fill me with fresh fire of Your Presence, and renewed anointing to fulfill all You have created me to be and called me to do.
- Lord, my nation belongs to You! Give me fresh vision to disciple my nation, my community, and my family for You.
Aglow in the Gates of Nations
We are praying for Aglow to be affiliated in every nation of the world. We are very close to reaching that goal. Let’s continue to move forward together, a company of champions and global leaders of significance, to see Every nation touched, every heart changed.
Declare Awakening throughout the nations of the earth!
- Lord, empower Aglow people in these nations to hasten Your Great Awakening.
- Pray for passion to fulfill Jesus’ apostolic commission to establish the Kingdom of God in each nation.
- Lord, open the gates of nations to the King of Glory!
- Lord, stir a deep compassion in me for the people of these nations.
- Pray there is an opening for Aglow International to cultivate a presence in every nation that creates an atmosphere of celebration, impartation and restoration.
- Pray for Christians in every nation to grow in courage and an overcoming spirit.
- Pray also for these Caribbean nations where Aglow has a presence. Next month we will pray for more Caribbean nations. Pray for a greater influence for the
- Kingdom of Heaven. Pray for new leaders to arise. Pray for younger generations as they respond to the call of leadership in Aglow.
- Aglow Global Prayer provides prayer Information for every nation
- Complete list of Operation Every Nation nations and their capital cities.
A Note and A Prayer
This is a time when we celebrate Christmas, the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. At this time my heart is tender towards the eternal plan of God to send His Son to earth along, and I am also filled with that blessed hope that He shall come again. Think of how the world was when Jesus was born. The world was filled with angst, oppression, and a great need of a Savior. It was very much as the world is today. So, I find the words to one of my favorite Christmas hymns stir a deep place of intercession in my heart. Please join me in pouring out these lyrics as a crafted prayer to bring God’s eternal Light into the world today.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to thee, O Israel!
O come, O come, Emmanuel and ransom captive Israel
That mourns in lonely exile here until the Son of God appear.
O come, Thou Rod of Jesse, free Thine own from Satan's tyranny
From depths of hell Thy people save and give them victory o'er the grave
O come, Thou Dayspring, come and cheer our spirits by Thine advent here
Disperse the gloomy clouds of night and death's dark shadows put to flight
O come, Thou Key of David, come and open wide our heavenly home
Make safe the way that leads on high and close the path to misery
O come, Thou Wisdom from on high and order all things, far and nigh
To us the path of knowledge show and cause us in her ways to go
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel shall come to thee, O Israel!
God bless you as you pray,