Women around the world have many things in common. One universal issue are the challenges that come with being a Christian working woman as well as working mother.
Generations leader Nicola Tsoi gives an update about Hong Kong Generations. "First things first - with the pandemic, we had already shifted everything to online Zoom meetings only, which had some unforeseen pros and cons."
Rajagiriya Generations Group shares of God’s goodness through 2020. The testimonies shared are such a beautiful reflection of God’s faithfulness to His children.
- Revival and Multiplication
- Divine Healing
- The Home of Loving Faithfulness in Hong Kong
- Aglow Taiwan Propelling the Kingdom Forward
- A Labor of Love from Aglow Japan
- The Power of Prayer in One Nation
- Seeing is believing…?
- Establishing His Majesty, Supremacy and Sovereignty over the Nations
- Aglow Nepal - God Has A Plan
- Let it rain!