In February, Aglow Uruguay’s activity was carried out through their bilingual Facebook page. Teens participated in singing and releasing cover videos.
On March 8, Aglow Venezuela celebrates International Women's Day. God made us precious stones: daughters, mothers, sisters, wives, aunts, sisters-in-law, mothers-in-law, pleasant perfumes of our God. We are Aglow women!
Aglow Uruguay recently sponsored a virtual meeting via Zoom in celebration of 30 years of Aglow in the nation.
- Prayer for Aglow Venezuela
- Aglow Venezuela Worship
- Staying Connected Against All Odds
- Sara Arroyo – I Will Always Praise You
- God Taught Us To Live Above Chaos
- Aglow Kendall - An Army With a Family Heart
- Where in the world ISN’T Aglow?
- Greetings from Aglow Bolivia
- Aglow Venezuela Christmas Evangelism