Aglow is one of the largest global prayer networks in human history, mobilizing millions to pray at the press of an e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter button.
We work as a catalytic community: The strategic vision that comes from Worldwide Headquarters only strengthens as our network of prayer leaders receive it, contribute their national and local strategies, then mobilize others around the vision as momentum builds in their network.
Led by the Holy Spirit, Aglow’s prayer network has become a heaven-to-earth lightning rod for strategic prayer targeted to significant global issues. “Capital Prayer" launched by Prayer Director Nancy McDaniel in 2010 is the most recent example.
Prayer Alert: Esther Fast and Intercession - March 16 and 17
The biblical fast lasted three days. The traditional Jewish fast this year is one day, from sundown Wednesday, March 16 to sundown Thursday, March 17. Your participation will involve three aspects:Public Scripture Reading– read out loud, as a devotional declaration and a prophetic proclamation, these three passages:
- Esther chapters 3 and 4
- Zechariah 12:2-3, 6-10; 13:1, 8-9; 14:1-9
- Romans 9:1-5; 10:1-2; 11:1-29
Fasting – at least the 24 hours from sundown to sundown as you are able. For those who have the desire and the ability, we invite you to fast a full three days, according to Esther 4:16.
Prayer – to intercede according to the themes of the book of Esther, and to emphasize at least these 7 major prayer directives:
- Salvation for the Muslim peoples
- Salvation for the Jewish people
- Reconciliation between Jew and Arab through Yeshua
- Bind spirits of Anti-Semitism worldwide
- Strengthen the local Messianic remnant in Israel
- Guidance for government leaders in Israel and the nations
- Prepare the Church to stand victorious