Aglow Costa Rica reaches out to those in need amid COVID-19 pandemic
In these days of wide-spread COVID-19 fears and uncertainty,Aglow, coming in the opposite spirit, is being used by God to spread hope, encouragement, and practical helps to people throughout the nations.
On May 11, 2020 Aglow Costa Rica held such a day of hope. It was a day filled with prayer caravans and delivering food to people in need. Please enjoy these photos, sent to Aglow headquarters by Isabel Nunez, National President of Aglow Costa Rica, showing the activities of women from Aglow Alajuela and Aglow Siquirres.
In these photos you will see:
- A banner by Aglow Alajuela announcing a Caravan of Prayer on the 11th of May. The caravan departed at 9:30AM from the parking lot at La Torre.
- Photos of Aglow women praying and worshiping at high places over the city, in front of the hospital, and driving through the streets praying and spreading joy and encouragement.
- Photos of a table set up on a city sidewalk, laden with food and other supplies that were donated by Aglow women and others to be given to people passing on the street.
- A sign on that table proclaiming the words of 1 Chronicles 29:9 Then the people rejoiced, for they had offered willingly, because with a loyal heart they had offered willingly to the Lord…
- Another sign reads: “Aglow International Siquirres thanks you for your generosity and for being part of this blessing that benefits other people who need us today.”
- A woman and her child walking by the table were happy to receive a bag of food items.
We rejoice with Aglow Costa Rica for the Kingdom business that was accomplished on this day!