Aglow Costa Rica is staying in contact in various ways during the pandemic.
Isabel Nunez, National President of Aglow Costa Rica, wrote to the Aglow headquarters recently to share ways that she and the Aglow National Board members are staying in contact with the Aglow family in their nation.
The following is a list of six things they are doing to continue reaching out with love, encouragement and practical helps during this time of COVID-19 restrictions.
- The Aglow Chapters continue with their leadership meetings on a virtual level, we are praying, interceding for everything.
- We are doing virtual public meetings; Including Aglow children, with praise preaching, call to receive Christ, prayer for requests and the explanation of who is Aglow (the whole program). Up to 130 women connect with us via Zoom, there are very good comments and Presence of God doing healings.
- Some Chapters continue to help people in need with food.
- Various forms of the media are used to stay in contact: Zoom, Meet, WhatsApp, and Facebook.
- We had a Prayer Combo at the leadership level of the entire country, and we are preparing two leadership developments, one this August, and the other in September.
- We continue to maintain Aglow's office trusting God to continue this way as far as we can.
Greetings to all, a big hug from a distance and we pray for everything.