The Solid Rock, Christ Jesus
This is an excerpt from a recent YouTube video from Jane Hansen Hoyt. View the complete video message.
I’m going to reference an old hymn. “My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness.” Listen to this verse.
“His oath, His covenant, His blood supports me in the ‘whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay.”
You look at the turmoil or things in your own life, but God looks at the Christ within you. And He is pleased. He is the One we stand upon in difficult times, in changing times. Our feet are planted on solid ground, on the solid Rock that is Christ Jesus. It’s amazing! It’s wonderful! It’s the way that He has provided for us to walk here in the earth through difficult things. God bless you. It’s going to be ok!
- He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock. Luke 6:48
- Lord, I place all my hope in You. You are immoveable and unshakeable. In You, I am also immoveable and unshakeable.
Celebrate Immanuel – God With Us
. . . call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.” – Matthew 1:22
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!” – Luke 2:13-14
- Celebrate the Presence of God. Rejoice that you are in Christ.
- Proclaim His Name over your family, community and nation.
- Pray for a sudden revelation of His Glory in the lives of those you are praying for.
- Pray for a sudden revelation of Messiah in the land of Israel and to all the people of Israel.
As we boldly declare the Word of the Lord and the prophetic promises He has given us, we shall see His words fulfilled with visible evidence. Our relationship with Him will deepen, our faith will enlarge, and our testimony will increase. We shall be healed and live in health.
- Lord, You Said . . . take the scriptures and words You gave me into my future and use them to slay giants.
- Lord, You Said . . . set my mind on things above, not on things of the earth.
- Lord, You Said . . . You have enabled me to pull entire tribes and people groups through a “right time” window to know You as Lord.
We are apostolic-prophetic watchmen on the walls of the nations. As we battle, as we pray, as we stand in agreement with God for what He purposes to do in the earth, we are taking that position of authority to call Heaven down and to obliterate on earth the things that war against His Spirit, His intention, His purpose, and His calling in the earth. As we pray, we break open the way so that the prophetic word can be realized in people’s lives, in cities, and in nations.
Armenia and Nagorno Karabagh
There is great unrest as war since September 27 when Azerbaijani forces opened fire on peaceful civilians in the capital city of Nargorno Karabagh. This war is not over as people deal with the disruption to their way of life. Many people have been displaced from their homes and suffer from a lack of resources. One Armenian made this comment: “For those who might simply want to erase us and our history here, no one has ever been able to do that. In spite of the trauma we’re facing right now, we will choose to remain in unity. We will choose to let love rule over hate. We will choose to rebuild what we can. And we will somehow build a new future for our young generation.”
- Pray for safety, provision and the peace of God’s Presence to surround the people with courage and shalom.
- Pray for a divine interruption to this conflict that brings resolution, peace and healing to those who have suffered loss.
- Pray for Aglow leaders as they reach out with love and shelter to minister to the practical and spiritual needs of refugees.
- Pray that hope overcomes loss. Declare God’s goodness and restoration for the people of Armenia and Nargorno Karabagh.
United States of America
- Pray for a decisive resolution to the continued political unrest and division.
- Pray that the motto of the USA, In God We Trust, is renewed in the heart of Americans.
- Lord, Your Kingdom come, Your will be done in the USA!
Pray for your nation and the nations that surround you. Go to aglowglobalprayer.org and ask Holy Spirit to give you a nation to pray for.
- Father, bring Christians around the world into fulfillment of Jesus’ earnest prayer in John 17. Make us one. Cause the truth that “God so loved the world” to fill our hearts to bring redemption, healing and unity to Your people. Let Your love flow through the Body of Christ to perfect our love for one another and to demonstrate Your love.
- Lord, unify Christians worldwide with a clear sound of prayer, decreeing Your Voice and Your plans:
- To stop the threat and fear of COVID-19 throughout the world
- To stop the abuse of human trafficking
- To protect, strengthen and encourage believes who are being persecuted for their faith and relationship with Christ
- To rise to a higher level of passion to go and make disciples of all nations (Matthew 28:19) and to propel the Kingdom forward through the elevation of the knowledge of God.
We continue to stand in faith, as those who carry Air Supremacy in prayer, to release protection, healing and solutions from Heaven to earth
- The God of peace will crush Satan under your feet. Romans 16:20
- These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. John 16:33
- We stand in the authority we have been given by Almighty God to form a spiritual firewall against coronavirus.
- We declare shalom that will displace fear. We have not been given a spirit of fear – but of power and love and a sound mind. (2 Tim. 1:7).
- We draw the line as kingly priestly intercessors and declare that this virus will go no farther (Job 38:11)
- Exalt the Name of Jesus above the name of this virus, above sickness, above death, above fear! Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the Name which is above every name, that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth. – Philippians 2:9-10
- Declare strength, wisdom and protection for health care workers who are treating coronavirus patients.
- If you or a loved one are currently suffering from coronavirus, we declare the healing power of Jesus to flow through your body. Be healed, in Jesus Name!
- For those who have suffered loss due to coronavirus, we pray that the comfort and grace of Holy Spirit surrounds you and fills your heart with His peace.
Aglow in the Gates of Nations
We are praying for Aglow to be affiliated in every nation of the world. We are very close to reaching that goal. Let’s continue to move forward together, a company of champions and global leaders of significance, to see Every nation touched, every heart changed.
- Pray that more would hear the call to "go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation" and then answer the call with "yes, Lord. Send me!"
- Pray for passion to fulfill Jesus’ apostolic commission to establish the Kingdom of God in the nations.
- Pray that an Aglow Prayer Group will be established in the capital cities of these nations.
- Pray for Aglow to establish powerful Kingdom Communities founded on the fullness of Christ in these nations.
- Pray there is an opening for Aglow International to cultivate a presence in this nation that creates an atmosphere of celebration, impartation and restoration.
- Pray for Christians in these nations to grow in courage and an overcoming spirit
- Pray also for these nations where Aglow has a presence. Pray for a greater influence for the Kingdom of Heaven. Pray for new leaders to arise, and pray for younger generations as they respond to the call of leadership in Aglow.
Aglow Global Prayer provides prayer information for every nation.
Complete list of Operation Every Nation nations and their capital cities.
More Ways to Propel the Kingdom