Boundless In Favor, In Power, In Majesty
God has formed a company of women and men who are not afraid of challenges and who will not shrink back from today’s realities. He trained us, formed us, and made us fit for the day in which we live.
– Jane Hansen Hoyt, Aglow International President, CEO
- Declare an overcoming spirit in God’s people around the world. They overcame by the blood of the Lamb and word of their testimony . . . Revelation 12:11
- Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
- These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful. Revelation 17:14
Prepare for His Coming
We are living in an appointed time, and we are an appointed people, to prepare the world for the coming Messiah. It is a time when as God’s people, we must see and hear unfolding world issues from heaven's perspective. . . . I have just returned from the most important city in the world, the City of Jerusalem, the City of God! As things move forward in the world, there will be an increased focus on Israel and the city of Jerusalem in particular. This is the place where Jesus and His Kingdom will rule over all. This is the place where His throne will be established forever. Excerpt from a letter from Jane Hansen Hoyt
- Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever. Psalm 125:1-2 ESV
- Lord, open our eyes to see world issues from Your perspective.
- Release the sound of Your coming through us.
Aglow Global Prayer Assignment 2017
“Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, to obtain MERCY and find grace to help in time of need” (Hebrews 4:16). Aglow, this is our opportune time to stand before the Throne of Grace in the governmental authority we have been mantled with. We are committed to stand until the fullness of His Mercy and Grace have been poured upon the nations. Aglow, We Have An Assignment
Anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism is rampant in the UN and its various committees.
The 57 member nations in the OIC (Organization of Islamic Co-operation) and their supporters in the UN General Assembly exert profound influence in the UN and can pass any resolution against Israel, no matter how ridiculous, prejudiced, or ill-intentioned.
The United Nations General Assembly has condemned Israel more times than other very repressive country in the world combined, passing an average of 19 annually. April 11, 2017 The Jerusalem Post reported that on April 11, 2017 various UN committees adopted 10 resolutions against Israel on that day alone!
The UN Security Council has 5 permanent members and 10 revolving seats. Israel is the only member of the UN that is not permitted membership on that 15 member UN Security Council.
The Human Rights Council has still adopted many more resolutions criticizing Israel than it has on North Korea, Libya, Iran, Syria, Sudan. (Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Rwanda, Albania Cuba, Qatar, Indonesia and Nigeria are part of the 47 members currently serving on the Council)
The U.N. Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) concluded its annual meeting in New York on March 24, 2016, by condemning only one country for violating women’s rights anywhere on the planet – Israel, for violating the rights of Palestinian women.
UNESCO (UN Education, Scientific and Culture Organization) identifies sights with special cultural or physical significance and then declares them as World Heritage Sites. Just last month they made a controversial announcement referring to Israel as an occupying power in Jerusalem indicating that Israel has no legal or historical ties to any part of the city. Furthermore, the Western Wall and the Temple Mount are referred to by their Muslim names.
- We pray for eyes to be opened and that all credibility for these organizations will be lost in non-Muslim nations.
- We pray for a shift in influence.
- We declare that God fights for Israel!
- We stand with that nation and declare Psalm 2: Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth take a stand and rulers take counsel together…He who sits in the heavens will laugh. The Lord will have them in derision.
For current articles and prayer points about issues surrounding Israel, to go Israel Aglow Facebook page.
Transformation Opportunities – Limitless Influence and Impact
What would you do? Where would you go? If you were limitless to influence and impact the world around you? The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me . . . Isaiah 61
- This is a good time to look at the Transformation Team opportunities that are available for 2017. Ask the Lord to order your time and show you where you are called. Then, say, “Here I am! Send me!”
- Ask the Lord which opportunities He wants you to embrace to bring the transforming truth of the gospel and the power of your testimony into the lives of people who need to encounter Christ.
- Ask Him for strategies to reach your neighborhood, your community and your nation.
- Pray for teams going throughout the world. Pray that lives are transformed by the demonstration of the gospel in word and deed.
Go to Upcoming Trips and pray about participating on some of the Aglow Transformation Teams.
Men of Issachar, Aglow International – Navigating the Challenges of Today
Our call to prayer is also our call to war. Aglow International is a frontline army of warriors carrying the presence and purpose of God into the very hotbed of demonic activity. We are not caught up with the power of darkness but instead with the knowledge of the power of light that we bring into every situation. Continue to pray in this way, and do not get caught up with all the noise of the enemy’s camp. He is defeated. God causes us to operate in triumph, and we are more than conquerors in Him and His authority. – Dave McDaniel The Challenges of Today
- We say, “Yes” to God’s call to be a frontline warrior for the purpose of God.
- We declare, “Let there be light” into every place of spiritual darkness to release the power of the light of Christ.
Anti-Human Trafficking – Watch and Pray
Is this not the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? – Isaiah 58:6
Pray for your community:
- Pray for vulnerable pre-teens and teens whenever you pass by a school this month.
- Lord, show me how to carry the burden of trafficked victims in my community?
- Proclaim freedom and hope in Jesus to women who are trapped in sex trafficking and want out.
- Pray for Rescue: Freedom International. Pray for protection, wisdom and discernment. Pray they bring a renewed mind for each child to see themselves how Christ sees them.
Read Anti-Human Trafficking Newsletters for more details.
While there are numerous nations where Christians suffer horrible persecution, North Korea is considered the most restricted nation on earth today.
- Pray for the courage of Christians in North Korea. Pray for their safety. Pray for comfort for those whose family members have been martyred.
- Pray that doors will open to share the gospel.
- Pray that ministry efforts will remain unseen by government authorities
- Pray for creative ways to get God’s Word into North Korea.
- Pray for salvation for the government leader of North Korea. Pray that his heart would turn towards God, and his heart would be open to govern in a manner that helps and blesses the people of the nation.
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. – Ephesians 6:18-20
Emerging Nations – Strengthen Your Stakes
Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.
- The Emerging Nations are those nations with fewer than five affiliated Aglow groups. Pray that these groups are strengthened and encouraged.
- Pray for more groups to be established in these nations. Pray for more leaders to be developed in these nations.
- Pray that people of Aglow in these nations are empowered to develop resources that enable them to take advantage of all that God is releasing from Heaven.
- Pray for the Aglow prayer group in the Capital city of these nations
- Proclaim increase in the influence and ministry of Aglow in these nations
- This month pray especially Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Turks & Caicos
Operation Every Nation - "Pray In" The Nations Still to be Reached
We are praying for Aglow to be affiliated in every nation of the world. We are very close to reaching that goal. Let’s continue to move forward together, a company of champions and global leaders of significance, to see Every nation touched, every heart changed.
- Pray that an Aglow Prayer Group will be established in the capital cities of these nations.
- Pray for Aglow to establish powerful Kingdom Communities founded on the fullness of Christ in these nations.
- Pray there is an opening for Aglow International to cultivate a presence in this nation that creates an atmosphere of celebration, impartation and restoration.
- Pray for Christians in these nations to grow in courage and an overcoming spirit
- Aglowglobalprayer.org provides prayer information for every nation
Complete list of Operation Every Nation nations and their capital cities.
Follow Aglow on Twitter @Aglowprayer. Global prayer updates and encouraging prayer keys are sent out several times each week through Twitter. This is a great way to stay connected in prayer.
Aglow Prayer on Twitter is also available in Portuguese @AglowPrayerPT.
For Reflections on Heaven-to-Earth Prayer from Aglow International, go to http://aglowblogs.org/prayer/.