November 23 – A Day to Pray for Your Nation and Global Issues
Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, to obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
Aglow, this is our opportune time to stand before the Throne of Grace in the governmental authority we have been mantled with. And we are committed to stand until the fullness of His Mercy and Grace have been poured upon the nations. We declare Mercy . . . upon Mercy . . . upon Mercy . . . upon Mercy . . . upon Mercy . . . upon Mercy to flow from Heaven to earth.
Critical Mass Global Prayer Call
There will not be a Global Prayer Call in November due to Thanksgiving holiday in the US
- US – Give thanks to God’s blessing upon the nation. Recall and proclaim God’s promises to the nation.
- Everyone – Pray for your nation. Release the power of God to break any assignments the wicked one has against your nation. Magnify the glory of God that His Presence will be known and manifest across your nation.
- And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring[a] and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel. Genesis 3:15
- The God of peace will crush Satan under your feet. Romans 16:20
- Give me this mountain of which the Lord spoke in that day . . . Joshua 14:12
- Every Thursday, pray to crush the chaos of the enemy. Take the spiritual territory which the Lord is giving.
Announcement: The December Global Prayer Call will be a special prayer time for Anti-Human Trafficking. Prepare your hearts and plan to join us on this call December 28. More information will follow.
- Aglow, We Have An Assignment - Jane Hansen Hoyt
- Prayer Declaration for the Nations
- Prayer for President Trump
Jane Hansen Hoyt