View the full schedule (All sessions & meetings in the Universal Center Ballroom unless otherwise noted) - no afternoon sessions *Subject to Change*
Orlando International Airport (airport code: MCO) - located 17 miles from Doubletree by Hilton at Universal (approx. 20 min).
*Aglow does not have an agreement with, nor endorsement of the below listed businesses to and from airport:
- Avis Car Rental: Please be sure to check Avis Hours of Operation with your flight schedules
- Due to COVID-19, inventory on rental cars is low. If you need to book a rental car for conference, it is advised to do so sooner rather than later
- Avis reservation phone number: 1-(800) 331-1600
- Hotel Shuttle: The Doubletree does not have a Shuttle Service from the Airport to/from Hotel.
- Airport Shuttle Company: Mears
- One way trip from Airport to Hotel: Approx. $68 (subject to change)
- Mears has a desk located by the car rental companies at the airport.
- Uber: To access Uber customers must first download the app from Google Play store or the Apple App Store.
- Downloading/activating Uber requires a credit card to be entered into your Uber app. The payment is taken directly from this card- tipping is not required. Once the app is on the device people will be able to see:
- Closest Uber to their location
- Approximate wait time
- Cost to destination
- Picture of the driver
- Reviews of the driver
- You can select the Uber you would like to use and be picked up within the time provided. The credit card on file will be charged the appropriate fees and no cash exchanges hands. After the ride the passenger has the opportunity to rate the driver AND the driver has the opportunity to rate the passenger.
There are no brochures this year.
There are many economical dining options in Doubletree by Hilton at Universal. The Universal City Walk is an entertainment complex next to Universal Studios theme parks. There are many dining options (reservations are usually required) such as Hard Rock Café, Margaritaville, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Starbucks, Voo Doo Donuts, NBC Sports Grill & Brew, The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen, Red Oven Pizza Bakery, and many more! The Universal City Walk is approx. 15-20 min walk from the hotel, a theme park ticket is not required to explore the City Walk
All reservations must go through the Doubletree by Hilton. Look for housing information on the Aglow web site. Reservations can be made the following ways:
- Online: View Housing page
- Phone (U.S. Callers): 1-800-222-TREE (8733) (Please state that you are with the full name: “2021 Aglow International” AND group code AI5 (A as in Aglow, I as in International, number 5)
Hotel Restaurant Offers
|Doubletree by Hilton
(at Universal Entrance)
|Hotel “Universal” Ballroom||4 Food Outlets (American Grill, Sunshine Café, Starbucks,
Pizza-Burgers-and more, & an Ice Cream Parlor)
|Overnight Self-parking: $15+|
|Single (King)||$79||Non-overnight daily parking: $8+|
2021 Conference Registration
Registration opened on May 3, 2021. Registrations can be made by mail, phone, or Internet. Internet registration is highly encouraged. Limited Seating! (800 max)
- Online: View registration page
- Mail: Aglow International, Conference Registrar, PO Box 1749, Edmonds, WA 98020
- Phone: 425-775-7282
Your registration for conference constitutes your permission for Aglow International to use your picture, in the event your image appears in a video or still picture. Personal recording of general sessions, in either audio or video format is prohibited.
Your registration for conference constitutes your acknowledgment that an inherent risk of exposure to viruses and other hazards, that may cause injury or sickness, exists in any public space where people are present. By attending the 2021 Aglow Conference in Orlando, FL, you knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to viruses and agree not to hold liable Aglow International, nor any of their affiliates, directors, advisors, employees, or volunteers, and will not attempt to hold any of them liable for any illness or injury.
By attending the Aglow International 2021 Conference in Orlando, FL (to include registrants and non-registered children who will be seated on laps that you bring under the age of 18) you voluntarily assume all risks related of exposure to COVID-19.
|May 3– Aug. 31, 2021*|
|Attendee - All Ages (Price includes GP Discount)
(Children sitting on laps that do not need a chair do not need a paid registration.)
|Adult and Spouse||$350|
|No onsite registration||NA|
- K&M Rentals
- Phone: 407-363-7388
- Website: www.km-rentals.com
- Carts are subject to availability
Sign Language for the hearing impaired will NOT be provided at any General Sessions this year.
The average temperature in Orlando, FL during the month of September is 86o F. The average high is 89o, and the average low is 75o
Eastern Time Zone
We encourage Aglow constituents to bless those in the service industry in the conference city for all of their hard work in making Aglow feel welcome.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limitations there will be no tours offered this year.
Webcast registration will open soon! Stay tuned for webcast registration information.
We declare that:
- God can provide financial resources for those called to attend!
- Those who are called to volunteer will follow that calling!
- Housing and registration will run smoothly!
- Weather will be beautiful and not hinder anyone from attending!
- Our attendance numbers (in person and webcast combined) will be more than we could ask or think!
- All staff and volunteers will be in good health and strength!
- Aglow will find favor with our vendors and suppliers!
Last but not least and definitely not out of order: Pray!
If you have any further questions, please contact: Janae Lovern at 425-275-0231