Documents for Download
|Conference Style Guide||Style guide for conference theme including typography, fonts, colors, scripture and symbolic imagery|
Conference Flyer - Color
Conference Flyer - Black and White
|One page Conference flyer with schedule and speaker information.|
|Conference Shell||Conference flyer shell in PDF file format.|
|Conference Information||Contains general conference information, including: schedule, housing, transportation and contact info.|
|Conference Press Release
Conference Press Release
|Press release detailing event, location, dates, time and speakers.|
|Conference logo jpeg format (650px 72dpi)|
|50th Anniversary logo jpeg format (900px 72dpi)|
|What Is Aglow?
What is Aglow?
|General information about the ministry. Also see our About Us page|
|What Exactly Does Aglow 'Do'?||Jane's May 28, 2015 Blog|
Boundless In Favor - In Power - In Majesty
Ruth CollingridgeRuth is a longtime and beloved worship leader and prophetic minister. Ruth was at the first Aglow meeting in 1967 and continued as International Worship leader for 40 years. After a life-threatening illness in 2007, Ruth emerged into a new season of prophetic intercession. Ruth returns to lead worship for Aglow’s 50th Anniversary Celebration.
Paul Wilbur Gala Concert
Please join us for a powerful night of praise and worship with Paul Wilbur immediately following the 50th Anniversary Gala at 8:30pm. The concert is free of charge and is open to all conference attendees.
Paul Wilbur is an internationally-acclaimed worship artist, song writer, speaker, and award-winning author.
Note: Gala guests will be given first seating at the concert.
Watch a video of Paul Wilbur leading "Let God Arise"
Pre-registration is now closed. On-site registration begins Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 11:30am.
There are 4 ways to register:
|INTERNET: You may register online by using our secure registration form. You must use a major credit card or debit card.
PHONE: You must use a major credit card or debit card. Please have your card ready. Be prepared to answer all questions on the conference registration form. Call, 425.775.7282 , ext. 205, 206 or 208 or 800.755.2456, ext. 205, 206, or 208
|MAIL: Complete the conference registration form and mail with your full payment to:
PO Box 1749
Edmonds, WA 98020-1749, USA
DO NOT mail Housing Form with Conference Registration.
|FAX: You must use a major credit card or debit card. Fax your completed conference registration form to Aglow International 425.778.9615.|
1 March–31 May*
1 Jun–31 Aug*
|U.S. Adult & Spouse**||$260||$275||$290|
|Int'l Adult & Spouse**||$205||$205||$205|
|Youth (12 - 17 yrs old)||$60||$60||$60|
|Young Adult (18 - 25 yrs)
|50th Anniversary Gala (separate registration required)||$10||$10||$10|
|U.S./Global Partner Benefit (GP info required; enter in space provided at top of form)--Subtract $20|
|*Postmarked on or before. **Married couples pay a reduced registration fee & only one $20 Global Partner discount is permitted.|
Payment by Check or Money Order
If paying by check or money order, mail to:
PO Box 1749
Edmonds, WA 98020, USA
If paying by credit card you may:
(1) Mail your registration, or
(2) Call 425.775.7282 or 800.755.2456, extension 205, 206 or 208.
Conference Registration Office hours 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday, excluding North American Holidays.
U.S. Registration Information
Payment must accompany registration form. The cutoff date for Early Bird Registration is May 31, 2017. Any forms postmarked after May 31, 2017 will require payment at the regular fee rate. Those using the U.S. Global Partner discount must provide partner number and renewal date located on their Global Partner card. Without this information discount will not apply.
International Registration Information
Payment required with registration. If you require a visa to enter the U.S., we strongly urge you to acquire visa before registering for conference. If mailing funds to the U.S. is difficult, you may wait to register and pay on site. All payments MUST be in U.S. funds.
Letters of Invitation
If you need a letter of invitation to apply for your visa, please contact the national Aglow leadership in your country.
Global Partnership Rates
Married couples pay a reduced registration fee. If both parties are Global Partners, only one $20 discount is permitted. Global Partner number and renewal date required. Without this information regular registration rates will apply.
U.S. and International Registration Confirmation
If you register via the Internet immediate e-mail confirmation is sent. If you do not register via the Internet confirmation E-mail is sent 4-6 weeks following receipt of registration. If no e-mail address, confirmation letter mailed (U.S. only.) Upon receipt, review confirmation carefully. Notify the Aglow International registration office of any discrepancies immediately.
Aglow 50th Anniversary Gala
In honor of our Jubilee Year we will be hosting a reception Thursday evening, September 28th at the Convention Center. If you would like to attend this special event, you MUST sign up separately from your conference registration. You will NOT be able to register on-site in Richmond. Find out more
ALL name badges will be held for pick up on site. Photo ID will be required. Your name badge is your admittance to all sessions. Be sure to keep it with you. Replacement badges are $10.00 each.
Cancellation requests must be in writing and postmarked before August 31, 2017. A $25 fee will be retained. Allow 8 weeks for processing. No refunds will be granted after August 31, 2017. At any time, you may transfer your registration to another individual. Request must be in writing. Registration fees not refunded or transferred will be considered a donation to the ministry.
Drop in fees for general sessions are $40.00 per session for adults, $20.00 per session for young adults, and $15.00 per session for youth.
Your registration for conference constitutes your permission for Aglow International to use your picture, in the event your image appears in a video or still picture.
Tuesday - Thursday, September 26-28
Wednesday, September 27
|11:30 AM||Registration Opens On-Site|
|9:00 AM||Global Council - For appointed national leadership i.e. National Directors, Coordinators, and Assistants.|
|1:00 PM||Global Summit - A time of vision casting and training geared toward leaders of all levels. Open to all conference attendees.|
|4:30 PM||Global Summit|
|7:30 PM||Global Prayer Leaders|
Thursday, September 28
||Market Place opens|
||Gifts to the City opens
|9:30 AM||Islam/Israel Seminar
|7:00 PM||50th Anniversary Gala|
|8:30 PM||Paul Wilbur Concert|
Friday, September 29
|9:00 AM||Opening Session, Flag Parade - Jane Hansen Hoyt
|12:30 PM||Transformation Share Partners Outreach|
|2:30 PM||War Room|
|4:30 PM||French Speaking Delegates Meeting
|4:30 PM||Generations Meeting|
|7:30 PM||General Session, Guest Night - Barbara Yoder|
Saturday, September 30
|9:00 AM||General Session - Chuck Pierce
|1:30 PM||US Regional Meetings|
|1:30 PM||International Regional Meetings|
|7:30 PM||General Session - Dutch Sheets
Sunday, October 1
|9:00 AM||General Session - Graham Cooke
Jane Hansen HoytJane is the apostolic leader and President/CEO of Aglow International, a Kingdom community of more than 200,000 warriors, champions, and global leaders who touch 17 million people annually. Jane has a personal passion to see women and men walk together in advancing God’s Kingdom. Her heart is to see all people empowered to reach their God-given potential and fulfill His purposes for their lives.
Watch a video of Jane
Chuck PierceChuck serves as President of Global Spheres, and Glory of Zion International Ministries, a ministry that aligns Jew and Gentile. He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting which helps direct nations, cities, churches and individuals in understanding the times and seasons in which we live.
Watch a video of Chuck
Dutch SheetsDutch is well known for his apostolic and prophetic anointing and gifted teaching, cutting through challenging beliefs bringing revelation and alignment to many believers. Dutch’s heart is to empower believers for a Third Great Awakening.
Watch a video of Dutch
Barbara YoderBarbara is known for her cutting-edge prophetic ministry and apostolic breakthrough anointing. She moves powerfully in the area of spiritual warfare and breakthrough on a corporate level.
Watch a video of Barbara
Graham is a popular speaker around the world with a passion to empower the people of God to walk in their true identity. He is a powerful, revelatory communicator with a radiant idea of Jesus, himself and the Kingdom of God. His life and ministry are marked by his delightful, intimate, and unreserved two-way friendship with the Lord.
Watch a video of Graham
Thank you for volunteering to serve during the 2017 Aglow Global Conference in Richmond, Virginia. A volunteer confirmation message is being sent to your email address. You will be contacted within the next 7 to 10 days by a member of our volunteer staff.
Return to volunteer form | Conference home page
Tips for obtaining a United States Visa
to Attend the 2017 Aglow Global Jubilee Conference
September 28 to October 1, 2017
In recent years, with the threat of terrorism in many nations of the world, obtaining visas to travel to the United States has become more difficult. U.S. Embassies around the world are given the responsibility of deciding who should, and who should not, be given permission to enter the United States. The U.S. State Department issues uniform guidelines for granting visas to each of its embassies. Looking for applicants who plan to stay in the United States, illegally, the U.S Embassy will carefully screen each applicant. Here are a few recommendations to help you through the process.
- You must have a new-style passport that can be read by a scanner. Your passport must be valid for at least six months after you return to your country.
- The U.S. Embassy in each country may have a different procedure for obtaining a U.S. visa. Go to the U.S. Embassy in your country and request an application, together with instructions outlining the documents you will need to bring with you to the U.S. Embassy.
- Fees vary by nation. Check with the U.S. Embassy in your nation for fees involved in obtaining a visa. Be aware that you may be required to pay a fee when you deliver your paperwork as well as when you go to the Embassy for your interview.
- You must have necessary documents. You may need:
- Proof of ownership of property
- Bank statements
- Savings accounts
- Letter from employer (stating your job status and permission for leave of absence)
- Airline and flight plans you will make once you have your visa (with proof of funds to purchase a roundtrip ticket)
- And your letter of invitation from Aglow International to attend the conference.
- Be sure to allow plenty of time to get your visa. You may need to return to the embassy more than once because of long lines.
- It can take weeks or even months to get an appointment for an interview. If you apply too late, your appointment could be too late for your planned departure date.
Letters of invitation
- For the 2017 Global conference, requests for letters of invitation will be honored for the following individuals:
- Aglow leaders
- Aglow advisorsd
- Active Aglow members for at least one year
- Spouses and youth of Aglow members
- You must request your letter of invitation from your national Aglow leadership, early in the year. They will then forward your request to the Aglow Worldwide Headquarters.
- The last date for sending letters of invitation from Aglow Headquarters will be August 1, 2017.
- The letter of invitation prepared by Aglow International will state the person’s relationship to Aglow, and the advantage to them in attending the conference.
- ALL names requesting letters must be sent to the Aglow Worldwide Field Office by the national leader. The names and addresses must be typed and be the full name as it appears on the passport of the person requesting the letter.
The official last name of each person must be typed in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS so that Aglow headquarters staff can address the letter of invitation properly.
- All prepared letters of invitation will be sent by color-scanned copy via email to either the Aglow national leader or to the individual receiving the letter. We will use this method for all letters of invitation unless we hear from you that this is not acceptable in your nation.
If the letter must be mailed or faxed, the national leader must specify the mailing address or fax number for each letter. Due to the high cost of FedEx or DHL, letters that must be mailed will be sent by First Class post. Make sure to plan accordingly.
No letters will be sent directly to the embassy. Embassies have informed us that letters get lost and do not get connected to the individual requesting a visa. If a letter addressed to the embassy is needed, a scanned color copy of the letter will be sent by e-mail to the individual for them to take to the embassy.
What the u.s. embassy will be looking for:
- The embassy will assume that you are applying for a visa because you plan to stay in the United States. (There are thousands of visitors who defect annually to the U.S.)
- What you must establish is that you will definitely return to your country. Such proof might be: your job, your property, your car, your business, your bank account showing your income, your ties to your children and husband, your ministry, etc. (Single people are often denied a visa to the United States.)
- Do not try to schedule a “group” interview unless requested by the embassy. Each person must qualify on his/her own merits.
- Be on time for your appointment.
- Be certain you bring all the requested documents for the interviewer.
- Tell them you have been with Aglow for _X_ number of years, and give your position of leadership or area of involvement.
- Be informed. Know the name and address of the hotel where you will make reservations (after you have your visa). Know the dates of the conference and the city where it will be held. Be prepared to give the reasons why it is important for you to attend our conference. Know what you plan to gain (i.e. leadership training that you cannot get anywhere else; a world perspective on how to help the women of your country; and what, as an Aglow leader, you plan to benefit from this opportunity.)
- A sincere and honest attitude for obtaining a visa will get the best results. Many people with wrong motives have used attending a U.S. conference as a way to enter the United States.
After the conference is over
We realize that you may want to spend time with friends or relatives in the U.S. after the conference.
- PLEASE: Once you are in America, DO NOT OVERSTAY your time granted on your visa. Those who do so, (even by one day) and apply for a visa to visit the United States again, are often denied a new visa. If you keep your word, and return within the allowed time, your chances of getting a visa in the future is much greater.
If rules and regulations are not followed, the embassy will remember that you came by invitation of Aglow International, and may withhold future visas requested from legitimate Aglow leaders. Most U.S. Embassies keep a folder on Aglow International, and they will be reviewing it.
Thank you for carefully following these guidelines. God bless you as you seek to obtain your visa to travel to the U.S. to attend the 2017 Aglow Global Jubilee Conference, celebrating 50 years of Aglow.
- To register online for Aglow Tours in Richmond, VA please click on the following link: Richmond Discoveries
- To register by mail send your completed registration form and check to Richmond Discoveries at the address below. Click here to download the form.
1701 Williamsburg Road
Richmond, VA 23231
- You can also access Aglow Tours by going to the tour company’s website at richmonddiscoveries.com and clicking on the Aglow Tours icon. This page will redirect you to a Aglow Tour page in which you will need to use the code: aglow17 to access registration.
We look forward to sharing our region's rich historical and cultural heritage with you!
Online registrations are non-refundable after August 21, but remaining available seats on each tour may be continue to be purchased online until September 21 or until the tour if filled.
Click on the links below for more information about each tour. Note: Tours will be picked up and dropped off on 5th street between Marshall and Broad Streets across from the Marriott Richmond Downtown hotel entrance.
Note: The September 26th Washington, DC Tour is sold out!
We Need You!
Thank you for considering this opportunity to serve during Aglow’s 2017 Global Conference. There are many ways for you to volunteer your time and talent. Training and detailed information will be provided, therefore you are encouraged to serve in areas of interest, even if they are new to you. A successful Aglow conference requires many volunteers -- we need you to make our event a success. You will be blessed as you serve others.
The conference is over, but you can still register for the webcast and watch every session until December 15. You can also purchase DVDs and CDs.
Registration cost is $110 and includes access to the Global Leaders' Summit that took place on Wednesday, Sept. 27, the 50th Anniversary Gala Concert with Paul Wilbur, as well as all of the General Sessions with Jane Hansen Hoyt, Barbara Yoder, Chuck Pierce, Dutch Sheets and Graham Cooke. That's a total of seven sessions. You'll have access to our archives of these sessions until December 15, to watch them as many times as you like. That's a great value! Register today!
The webcast covers the entire sessions, including worship, announcements, etc. See the conference schedule for event details. Only complete access subscriptions are available - no individual sessions are being sold. If you've already registered and want to watch the sessions again, click here to login to your account on the Aglow Store. You'll see links to view the Webcast once you've logged in. For more information, read our Webcast FAQs.
Technical Support is available through our webcast provider, Boxcast. If you need assistance in viewing the webcast, please visit the Boxcast Support Page.
This year the webcast is available in English, Spanish and French. Your subscription will provide access to all three.
Thank you for celebrating this historic event with us via webcast. Enjoy!
How do I view the webcast after I've registered?
Once you've registered, you can view the webcast by clicking here to login to your Aglow Store account. Once logged in, you'll see links to take you to the webcast page.
How do I register for the webcast?
Register for the webcast by visiting https://store.aglow.org/pages/conference-webcast and filling out the form. Note that the fee for viewing the webcast is a one-time fee of $110 USD, not a recurring charge.
What happens after I register?
After you’ve filled out the form and paid with your credit card, you’ll receive an activation email looking like this:
Click on the blue button and you’ll be taken to the Aglow Store, where you’ll be asked to enter a password to set up your account. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to login to the Store. Go to https://store.aglow.org and click on the Login link in the gray bar at the top of the page if you’re viewing it from your desktop computer or laptop, or in the menu in the upper left corner if using a phone or tablet.
Once you’ve logged in to your account, you’ll be able to access the webcast page by clicking on the link in your dashboard:
You'll also be able to view your order history in the Aglow Store. Once you’ve accessed the webcast page, you’ll be able to view the livestream and all archived sessions.
What if I don’t receive the activation email?
If you’ve registered for the webcast and paid the fee, but haven’t received an activation email, do the following:
- Check your Junk Mail or Spam folder. Chances are you’ll find it there.
- If you still cannot locate the activation email, go to the Aglow Store (https://store.aglow.org), click on the Login link in the gray bar at the top of the page, then click on the Forgot you password? Link. You’ll be prompted to type your email (make sure and use the same one you used when registering for the webcast). You should then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Will I be able to view the webcast from any computer?
As long as the computer has an internet connection, you should be able to login to your Aglow Store account and view the webcast. Our livestream will adapt to your conditions, so even if your connection is slow you’ll be able to view the sessions. The quality may be poor, but you’ll be able to watch.
Can I view the webcast with friends or in a group?
Yes! We encourage you to get with friends to view the webcast. It’s more fun that way! Unlike in past years, there is no extra charge for a group webcast license. Just make sure you are using a large enough screen or projector to accommodate the size of your group. Sound is also an important consideration. Consider purchasing an external speaker if the group is more than a few people. Generally, laptop or desktop speakers are not adequate.
Can I test my connection before the event?
Yes. If you login to your account on the Aglow Store and access the webcast page (https://store.aglow.org/pages/streaming-video), there will be a test video running up until the live event begins. You may use that to test your connection, sound levels, etc.
How can I get help if I experience difficulties during the webcast?
There will be a Help button on the webcast page. A customer service technician will be available via chat session to answer your questions.
Are there guidelines for optimal viewing of the webcast?
Most of your questions can be answered by visiting our Support Center at this address: https://boxcast.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
- Register between September 27th - October 27th to be eligible.
- One entry per person.
- Winners will be announced November 1, 2017!
One lucky winner AND the local team where the winner lives will win!
Thank you for registering!
Thank you for registering to win the 50th Anniversary Book and CD!
Winners will be announced November 1, 2017!