By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.aglow.org/
A Call to Unity
We have just returned from Aglow’s U.S National Conference in San Diego, CA. In my opening message, I made the statement that “This event is not a conference; it is an assignment!” I quoted Chuck Pierce as saying, “For the last 8 years winds have been blowing in the heavens. But now those winds are released to come into the earth realm. What has been stirring in Heaven will now blow in the earth. Brace yourself! The winds that will now blow are the winds I’ve been holding back these last 8 years, and now I will release them. I am acting on how you have sought Me in these last 8 years. These winds will begin to gather an army.”
I want to say to you, Aglow, the winds of Heaven have gathered an army and you and I are in that army! We are all participants!
We are an awakened people who are alert and aware of the times we are living in. We know what it means to watch, pray, and take action. God is not in retreat. He intends that His Kingdom expands upon the earth until Jesus returns. We live in a time of triumph and great favor. He has raised us up for this time! We are The Called!
After 9 weeks of prayer leading up to the Presidential election and 3 days of fasting through Election Day, I believe something shifted in the Heavenlies over our nation. Now is not the time to stop praying, thinking a victory has been won. Now, we must gird our loins and continue to pray as a new course is charted.
The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder; so he shall open and no one shall shut, and he shall shut, and no one shall open. Isaiah 22:22
God has mantled us with governmental authority. Therefore, I am asking you to join me for the next 8 weeks, beginning Saturday, November 26, through January 20, 2017, for renewed prayer; and to come together in unity and peace for the purposes of God to be seen as a new administration is set in place. Pray individually. Pray in your homes and meeting places. Pray!
A Call to Prayer
Between now and Inauguration Day pray that:
- Protection will surround the President-elect, his family, and the Pence family.
- God’s wisdom will prevail as cabinet selections and key appointments for strategic positions are made.
- The new administration will function easily and well together as a new government is formed.
- Favor will surround the new elected President within the nation and with international leaders.
- A veil of deception that has come through sin and lawlessness will be lifted off our nation. We repent daily for our sins and the sins of others that God might heal our land and knit the hearts of all believers together in one accord causing us to truly be “One Nation under God”.
- Peace will enter the hearts of those disappointed in the outcome of the election and a spirit of unity will begin to grow in our nation.
- Every negative voice that is ‘stirring the pot’ towards civil rebellion will be silenced and that peace will prevail.
- Any coercion in the Electoral College process will be uncovered, thwarted, and all Electoral participants will feel safe to cast the votes in the way their states voted.
- Any disruption or rebellion planned to cause confusion surrounding the day of Inauguration will be exposed and thwarted.
- No negative decisions will be made concerning Israel.
- The Obama family walk in rest and peace in their time of transition.
We purpose together to pray over these ongoing issues:
- Broken structures and old ways that inhibit change will be lifted as the nation moves into a new place of efficiency and freedom.
- The key points the President-elect campaigned on will now become activated in a timely way.
- America’s economy will continue to improve and thrive.
- American infrastructure will be repaired, built up, and made safe again.
- Appropriate Healthcare adjustments will be made with affordable solutions for all.
- The appointment of Supreme Court Justices will be quickly approved.
- Immigration laws are put in place, making our borders safe.
- There be safety and respect for all law enforcement agencies.
- America’s military/defense program will be restored to a level that is appropriate for the day in which we live.
- America’s $20 trillion debt would be reduced in a timely fashion.
A Call to Fast
I am asking that you will fast:
- December 17-19, 2016 as those involved in the Electoral College prepare to cast their votes on the 19th.
- January 18-20, 2017 as the President-elect officially becomes the President of the United States on the 21st.
Global Prayer CAlls to Join in One Accord
I am calling for 3 Global Prayer calls. Mark your calendars for these dates:
- November 30, 2016
- December 18, 2016
- January 19, 2017
I will send out a reminder each time of the number, code, and time of the call. Here is the information:
Call time: 10 PM Eastern
The call-in number: 712-432-3066
Conference code: 754058
In a recent partner update from Morning Star Ministries, headed by Rick Joyner, Rick said about Donald Trump, “Most candidates for high office have experience running for office on lower levels, and they learn how to control what they say. Trump never had that experience and is getting a crash course. I think there is good and bad to this. It is good that he says what he thinks, unfettered by the political correctness that turns most politicians into liars. The bad is that some things need to be said differently, and not everything we think is true, or at least the whole truth. He is trying hard to work on this and is doing better. Even so, I think his experience in running for office will serve him well in the office.”
President-elect Trump only recently accepted Christ. As watchmen on the wall, we have the responsibility to surround him in a way that calls out his destiny from this place of newness before Christ and not from old places of character . I urge you to see him as God sees him and call for his real identity to come forth in a way that God will receive all the glory. We have been called for this and we will not shrink back.
Jane Hansen Hoyt