Stewardship is the Key to Prosperity
About the Program
The Stewardship Ambassador program was born out of a desire expressed by a longtime Aglow member to see a greater number of individuals be blessed through transformational giving.
Our goals are to:
- Raise awareness of transformational giving opportunities through
- Sharing at conferences, regional, area and lighthouse events
- Sharing at private dinners, fundraisers and social gatherings
- Ministry tables, brochures, online, emails and phone calls
- Raise up new ministry champions through
- Business owners interested in investing in non-profit work
- Raise new & increased revenue through
- New donor gifts
- New Covenant Partnerships
- New “A” Company donors
- Businesses and churches
- Encourage Aglow champions through
- Visiting with donors
- Personal correspondence
- Phone calls
- Teach/share on Stewardship
- Provide resources
From the Hearts of Our First Stewardship Ambassadors
Al and Laurie Belanger
Everything we own, including our faith, comes from God. Stewardship is how we responsibly care for these gifts from Him.
God is love and love is generous, so if we want to be like God, then we too will desire to be generous. There is no greater return on your money than to invest it in God’s Kingdom!
Gary and Kathie Williams
Doors are opening worldwide for Aglow. We do not want lack of finances to stop us from entering these doors of opportunity.
For more information about this program, how to become involved, or information on inviting an Ambassador to your area, please contact:
Executive Director – Fund Development