Commit and Connect
Aglow is in the midst of an unprecedented time. God is causing Aglow, individually and corporately, to arise to new levels of revelation and service as we expand across generational, gender and denominational boundaries. A new level of authority requires a new level of commitment.
Covenant Partnership is your declaration that you are joined with Aglow.
- Download Covenant Partner brochure here or contact Aglow International Headquarters for multiple copies. Brochures are free with a donation to cover shipping costs.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions below will give you more information.
As a new or renewed Covenant Partner, you will receive a Covenant Partner Card and a chance to win prizes. Covenant Partnership is a $30 a year investment.
- USA Residents - Go to the Covenant Partnership Form
Covenant Partner FAQs
An Aglow Covenant Partner is a woman, man, or teen whose heart has been touched with the vision, plans, and purposes on God’s heart that are to be accomplished by Aglow International. This is His ministry raised up “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14). They realize that God’s plan at this time for their life includes receiving the blessing of being obedient to the call of God on their life through involvement in Aglow International. A Covenant Partner is one who makes an annual investment of $30.
Why make a Covenant Partner Commitment?
Our God is a God of commitment in relationship. He places individuals in life circumstances of relationship that involve commitment, i.e., families, friendships, churches, communities, and nations. He is positioning people and ministries in their places of calling and anointing for the fulfillment of His plans and purposes on the earth. It is when we are functioning in the center of His plan for our life that we receive the greatest blessings and sense of fulfillment in life. If God has called you to Aglow, Covenant Partnership is an expression of your positive response to that call.
Why invest $30 annually for a Covenant Partner Commitment?
Just as God commissioned Noah to build an ark of safety and refuge for his family, He has called Aglow to build a place of refuge for the world. The way He has called us to build is through Covenant Partnership. Covenant Partnership provides the wood, the nails, the supplies, and the labor.
How does being a Covenant Partner benefit me?
One of the first questions that pops into anyone’s mind when asked to make a commitment is, “What will I gain? How will this benefit me?”
Each person who becomes a Covenant Partner of Aglow
- Becomes part of a global prayer network.
- Becomes part of an ever-expanding network around the world who is finding identity and wholeness in Jesus.
- Becomes part of God’s work through Aglow in their own corner of the world as hurting people in their community, neighborhood, or workplace are touched and restored by Jesus.
- Can gain confidence and assurance, and be equipped through the many teachings, training, and ministry opportunities Aglow provides.
- Receives $20 off Aglow Conference registration.
- Is eligible for a drawing to be held on March 1 of each year for free conference registrations or a free trip to conference or a free trip to Israel with Aglow!
Can I be a Covenant Partner if I do not live in the U.S.?
Yes, you can become a Covenant Partner if you do not live in the U.S. If membership or covenant partnership is available in your nation, please join there first. (Contact your Aglow National Leader or
.) If you also want to become a Covenant Partner with Aglow Headquarters, go to the Covenant Partnership Form.